PRIOR TO MAINTENANCE TEST FLIGHT (CONT)
Wait for COMPLETE
appear next to L2.
(4) L4 line selection switch - Depress twice
within three seconds to initiate ALQ-156
test. ALQ-156 must be on for BIT.
(a) First depression - Boxes text and
arms FLARE TEST.
(b) Second depression - Causes a
flare fire pulse to be sent from
ALQ-156 to the M-130 and flare
count to be decreased by one. (If
weight is on wheels a flare cannot
(5) R1 line selection switch - Depress to
select PULSE JAM BIT. (Initiates ALQ-
136 BIT.) Wait for PASS text to appear
next to R1.
(6) R2 line selection switch - Depress to
select CW JAM BIT. (Initiates ALQ-162
bit.) Wait for PASS text to appear next
(7) R3 or R4 line selection switches -
Depress as required. R3 increases
Maximum volume is 15, off is 0.
Waypoint list - Build as follows:
(1) Mode switch B - Depress to select
FLIGHT PLAN page.